Thursday, August 4, 2011

~Our 3 joys~ Introduction to the boys!

Never in a million years would I have guessed that I would be blessed with 3 boys! Growing up I knew I would be a mother. There was no question in my mind that I would get married and have children. I didn't know how many. But I knew I would have girls and that I would dress them in matching outfits. Well, 3 kids later and no girls in sight! I am the only female in this house. Even our sweet puppy is a boy!
And you know what...? I wouldn't have it any other way! I LOVE having boys!! They are messy, stinky, hyper, and busy but I wouldn't change a thing. They are also sensitive, kind, loving, and adore their momma!! :)
Yes they fight - but they get over it as quickly as the problem arises and are best friends again!
Yes they make some crazy messes, and I am constantly finding rocks in my washing machine - but they are quick to help clean up and lend a hand!
And YES they are very noisy - but the minute someone in the house needs a calm, tender moment they are quiet as mice and full of love and cuddles.

All 3 of our boys are wonderful! And each of them amaze us everyday with their talents, intelligence, and eagerness to learn and explore.

Ryan (8) - I can't believe our oldest "baby" is going into grade 4! He is SO smart, and reading well beyond his grade level. He is a gifted student, and athlete, and is seriously mind boggling at building/creating things. Whether it be with Lego, or some cardboard and glue, you can guarantee this boy will come up with something amazing! Not to mention his awesome gaming skills - he'd hate for me to forget that!!


Jaxon (4) - This "baby" starts kindergarten in the Fall! How did time go by so quickly? Jaxon is our Mr. Sensitive. And Mr. Imaginative! He loves to sing, dance, and put on a good show. And he is great at doing so. His imagination is so great that before we know it we're completely enthralled by his performance! And he is also hilarious... In our case it's "Jaxon says the darnedest things"! He is our family entertainer!

Tyson (2) - "Tyson the Fighter" is this guys nickname! Our sweet boy has pretty much been fighting for his life since the minute he was born. Between having a heart condition, (which has required heart surgery as well as potential future surgeries) Epilepsy, and multiple severe allergies this little man keeps us on our toes! Despite the many trials he has already had in such a short time, this guy is energetic, happy, and SO smart! Due to difficulties with all his medical stuff there have been questions in the past about how well he would or would not develop mentally and emotionally. But he is amazing, surpassing every doctors expectations! (Thanks YOU Jesus!)

As I'm sure you can tell by now, our kiddos are pretty much awesome! :) We know each day, that these children are a blessing. Doesn't mean that everyday is easy, or that there aren't days where my children have sent me to the brink of insanity. But it means that everyday we make the best choices we can for them, and that no matter what has happened in a day each child is showered in love, hugs, and kisses!

Don't forget to enjoy your children daily. We will never get this time back with them, and they are so worth slowing down for, and enjoying!

Smiles & Blessings,
Corrine

1 comment:

  1. 3 boys, fun! I have 3 boys ages 11,9 and 5! They are loud, stinky and silly.

    ReplyDelete